Monday, October 20, 2008

The Letter Challenge

My letter is "P" so here goes.


Praying--this one is self explanatory, but very important.

Peaches- yummy to eat, but hard on the sugar.

Putting the car in our new garage--Glenn said that this would be a challenge, but I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Playing computer games--an absolute favorite of mine. They're all such fun and frustrating at the same time.

Posting truck expenses --is as bad as a toothache, but must be done.

Pumpkins-- they say that fall has arrived and pumpkin pie hits the shelves at the groceries.

Painting-- I learned to do this when I was part owner of a craft supply store. The "Bob Ross" method is my favorite. I have several of the paintings that I did hanging in my house. My parents and my siblings each have one too, as well as Glenn's mom.

Popcorn--This is my absolute favorite thing to snack on; particularly the extra butter variety.

Physical Therapy-- oh my gosh how great this is. My poor old handicapped body just relishes being stretched and moved in ways it won't go by itself.

Poker--Texas Holdem to be exact. The computer variety. I play with play money online with people from all over the world. I've made some really cool friends this way.

No comments: