Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy 8's

I've been tagged:

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Army Wives
2. The Young and the Restless
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Survivor
5. 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray
6. American Idol
7. Iron Chef America
8.Extreme Home Makeover

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Zio's
2. Ziggy's
3. Ruby Tuesday's
4. Logan's Steakhouse
5. Mr. Yen's
6. Olive Garden
7. Outback
8. Mongolian Grill

8Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Did laundry
2.Began reading the "Harry Potter" series (Debbie and Glenn will be so proud of me)
3. Watched a perfectly awful NASCAR race.
4. Watched my all time favorite TV program "Army Wives"
5. Talked to Debbie (an unusual happenning)
6. Talked to Glenn ( a everyday occurrance)
7. Ate Pizza
8. Took a short nap ( this happens more and more now that I'm getting old)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Glenn coming home for a while
2. Going to Utah for Christmas
3. Debbie graduating from BYU
4. Ben graduating from NASCAR Tech
5. Going out on the truck with Glenn for the first time in a long time
6. Will getting his own truck with Prime
7. Going to Branson
8. Feeling better

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. The smell in the air.
2. The beautiful colors of the trees
3. Hearing about school happennings from Deb Lynch
4. Pumpkins
5. The smell of wood burning in people's fireplaces
6. Getting to sleep an hour longer
7. Thanksgiving
8. Beginning to shop for Christmas presents for the grandkids

8Things On My Wish List
1. Debbie and Andrew having a baby
2. To spend time with my grandchildren
3. To see my parents
4. A day without pain
5.The election to be over (so tired of all of the politcs)
6. Home of our own
7. Glenn's retirement
8. Peace and harmony in our family (like that will ever happen)

8 People I'm Tagging
1. Ben
2. Becky
3. Deb Lynch
4. Jessica
5. Tom
6. Glenn
7. Jack
8. Art

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So the number one thing on your wish list is Andy and me having a baby, huh? You make me laugh. :)